Sunday, November 15, 2009

When Stress Level Goes Down

Before exam, the stress level is like going to hit the critical point, damn it. Things are over now, during the final exam, when the clock hit the last second, things burst out, the feeling was just sooooo good. Haha. Okay, seriously, things are much better now, relax and doing nothing all day long, I'm just doing some online shopping, looking around.

Last night, I search for some used car for sale, over in Perth. I intend to get one, there's a car that really got my attention. I think if I were to get this car, I'll be famous, I wonder if Amelie would sit on that car with me. Haha. Wondering what car? Have a look:


1978 VW Van. Ain't cool?

All right, in the last post, I said that my parents came over during my free week and I'm served good food, and yea, I'll show you. First night, had dinner at Mr.Ho Finefood, the second night, had chinese food at Dynasty Hotel Chinese Restaurant and finally the last night had dinner at a 'Hai-Nan' traditional restaurant, the restaurant looks really classic, old time style. Okay, here are the food at the first night, the second and last night food photo wasn't taken, so I'm sorry.


Dad's Salmon Fish with some veg, I don't know what it calls.


Amelie's Mix Grill


My Grilled Lamb Chop - The best one I ever had!


Finally, Haagen-daz for dessert. Its damn nice!

The photo of me and Amelie studying in hotel was captured too, Haha. Here it is:


I'm Concentrating

Amelie photo was removed for some certain reason.

As usual, every Sunday, Me and Amelie will wake up early, to attend mass (I seems holy huh?), we'll head to town after mass, had our breakfast and will get some bread for our lunch cause we are lazy to go out again in the noon to go for lunch. Here are some random photo taken of the bread, probably the last night buying bread from that bakery? I don't know. ( I don't know what those bread name too).








Allright, that's all for this post. Amelie's sitting for her exam tomorrow, her last one. So wish her luck people! Gtg......

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment