Friday, September 11, 2009

Stress = Force / Area

Stress = Force / Area.

Sub
Force = Assignment, revision and test.
Stress = My emotion.
Area = Body size.

Means when body size increase, stress will decrease? I don't know. Just too stress

This week has been a hectic week for me and so Amelie. I guess it gonna continue till next week, the week before free week. Assignments, revisions and test. Hell lots. I'm tired of all this, but I can't give up for my own future. There will be two test next week. Industrial Technology on Wednesday and Engineering Management on Thursday. I'm so dead, am not ready at all yet!

I'm going back to Labuan again during the free week, again, parents won't be around, actually then whole family. Going to Perth, leaving me alone in Malaysia. Pity me!

I skipped the entire class on Thursday cause I'm just too lazy, I thought I could study at home even I'm not attending tutorials and lectures, but I wasted my time at home doing nothing at all. Man, I need a break la!

I prepared dinner on Thursday, here's the photo:


Only Ordinary Dish

I need a helping hand so badly now, guiding me on my studies. Another thing, I've got a bruise behind my ear now, it hurt so much, I accidentally knock on the car door just now.

P/s: Amelie's sitting for a test tomorrow, wish her luck!

Gtg now.

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment