Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday the 13th

Another week has passed, so fast! Was so busy, this weekend doesn't seems like a weekend, cause I'm just sitting on my desk and study, preparing for the tests on this coming Wednesday and Thursday. Just too tired of those reading materials, why on earth do an engineer need to study accounting stuff? Really monkey bull-shit.

When I'm tired and fed-up looking at those books, slides and whats-over, I keep asking: "Why on earth that a man need a degree nowadays to get a good job?" I wish I've graduate and work now. Weekend is a day for me to rest and spend money.

Yesterday, Saturday night, Amelie and me went to town for dinner. In a new restaurant in Bintang Megamall, I can't remember what's the shop name, not bad!



After dinner, we walk around in the mall, manage to get myself an adidas basketball shorts. Before going back, we head to cofebean to have some cakes and drinks.






The Blur Me


Me Sayang......

Today which is Sunday, woke up early in the morning, to attend mass. Did not have a good sleep last night! After mass, then breakfast then get some groceries for dinner.

P/s: C'mon Arsenal, you gotta get some trophies this season, I'm sad you lose again last night.

Allright, gtg now! Continue study......

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment