Friday, October 23, 2009

Accounting is TOUGH!

Currently I'm doing my Mechanical Engineering Degree, at second year now. There's a unit where it found it's tough, real tough! And surprisingly is Accounting. One of the unit I'm doing is Engineering Management, part of the unit is Accounting. Final exam is soon, day by day, getting nearer to the exam. Am trying to figure out those Accounting stuff, those formula, which drive me so crazy, hardly understand it. In my mind, accounting is just simply debit when cash output, credit when cash input. I hope thing gonna work out, and please pray for me!

Timetable of final exam is out, no comment on it. Should be happy or should be sad? I don't know. Happy cause it finish within the first week, sad cause it's too tight? I'm not sure! Started my revision few days ago, planned my study timetable. But have not plan for my holidays yet. What's for sure is that gonna stay on in KK before heading back to my little hometown, LABUAN! Yes, I really miss that small little island even it's a bit boring. But hey, there's where I grow up!

This semester is my last semester, transferring to Perth next semester. Due to that, I need to move EVERYTHING back to my house in Labuan. I have no idea how can I bring it back. Trying to sell off whatever things I can, Dad and Mum coming early next month. Gonna have real good meal when they are here of course, waiting for that day to come. I miss them a lot, Grace isn't coming, sad thing! Dad and Mum coming over and also trying to help me out to move some of the things back.

Few days ago, found a website where I can hear online radio, quite good, no 'stuck-stuck' while streaming. Ask me if you interested. Has been switching on the radio all day long as I'm bored with my own songs already.

Allright, off to study again now.

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment