Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Sudden Break of Me

When was the last time I write my blog? I can't remember.
Okay, life kinda busy, assignment, lab report, test and presentation is bothering me so much these days. I've completed maybe 99% of them, the 1% is to hand-in to the lecturer. I just complete it today. The next big thing to me is Final Exam. Oh, next week, I've got 2 more test to go. Gotta prepare earlier. I've found a new motto, which I think it's kinda meaningful.

"Proper Preparation Prevent Poor Performance."
But no guarantee of good performance.

Few weeks ago, I can't remember when was it, went to Dave Deli for a try out. DISAPPOINTING. I consider it's expensive cause the portion is small, and it's not nice. I wouldn't mind paying much if it's nice. Few photo was taken there, here it is:


Me


Another half of Me.

I think that's it. Gonna come back posting again when I'm free.

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment