Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm Back

Yes, I'm Back, back to Miri, back to study soon, back to the stressful condition, back to where I suppose to be. Semester break which last for only a month has gone so fast and I miss that, missing my family and my home.

Sorry people, for not updating my blog that often during the semester break, cause I've hell lots of more important and interesting things to do in my hometown. Just came back yesterday and I think I'll start being active blogging again, cause being the place where I am right now is kinda bored. Hehe...

Drove about 7 hours yesterday, from Papar (Sabah) all the way to Miri. Overnight in my granny house, manage to go to KK too, visited Lok Kawi Wildlife Zoo, a bit dissapointing cause not much animal. Here's some of the photo taken during my whole journey all the way from Labuan to Miri.


In the speedboat from Labuan to Menumbuk

Sorry, uploading photos took me so long and I decided to upload next time when I'm free, off for dinner now.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment