Sunday, July 26, 2009

Last Day Being Lazy

26th of July, which is today, will be the last day for me being lazy cause classes will resume tomorrow, how sad am I, getting lazier each semester, and hopefully result won't get worst every semester. Nothing much happen today, just a minor clean up, in the house and room, and also washed my car today, has been like a month since the last time the car was washed.

As usual, every Sunday if I'm in Miri, will attend morning mass. So woke up at around 6.45 in the morning, took my shower and had a cup of coffee, went to the church. After mass, head to town to go for breakfast, my tummy was like making sound during the mass. Haha... Actually decided to go to 925 to had our breakfast but it was closed, so went to a coffee shop I don't know what name, had pan mee there. Went to the mall after that trying to buy some fruits, unfortunately the fruits don't look good so decided not to buy any, the mall was so crowded. Before coming back home, went to buy some bun for lunch.

Okay, during the mass, there's a period where the priest will talk, I don't know what does it call. There's something the priest share about, and I thought the government should take it seriously. Few months ago, in one of the catholic church some where in Pudu, K.L, there are few Muslim went to the church I don't know for what reason, they just trying to see what we Christion do in church I think. These two Muslims just act like they are Christion too, they follow the mass and one thing, the ate the bread offered. The spate it out after that and took the photo of it, it is shown in one of the magazine in Malaysia. But this is not publoshed in the newspaper. This is Malaysia, multi-racial country, and *some religion doesn't respect other religion. What a sad thing!
*You all know *some means what, you all know what religion is that. Don't ISA me, I didn't mention which religion. Haha...

This semester gotta work out for my transfer to Perth next semester. And of course, keeping up my studies as well. Nothing to write already, that's all for this post.

Chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment