Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Few weeks in One

Sorry for not updating this blog, it's not cause there's no internet connection, but I'm just too lazy to blog. The reason why I am here writing this now is because I just came back from a fishing trip due to the sudden rain, actually plan to stay till 2 or 3 in the morning. Kinda lucky today, got 1 white fish but when busy packing those stuff and I left the fish on the floor, a cat came and took it away. Pity me. Haha!

Basically what I did in Labuan was:
1. Help mum to jaga kedai
2. Jadi my sister driver
3. Eat and sleep
4. Very seldom exercise (I think my diet plan can't achieve, SAD!)
5. Generally repair house damage
6. Met Amelie, (Always miss her cause we don't met as frequent as we were in Miri)
7. Don't know what else already.

This few days was like kinda busy, and I don't know what I am busy with. Just now morning went to JPN which stands for Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara to make my new IC, I wonder why there's so many pilaks there, isn't it should be more local cause there's not the place to apply for passport for immigrant.

Okay, this coming Sunday going to have a photo shooting session with Amelie, and the photographer is my best friend, Aaron Gan a.k.a MysteriousPhotographer. Uiseh. Not sure how Pro is he now, after he take my photo, then I'll judge him, and will post it over here.

Tomorrow is a judgment day. Why? Cause the result gonna release tomorrow, praying hard to get a result with flying colours. Hehe

I think that's all, the next post probably gonna be the next day after the photo shooting. And if I am rajin enough, will drop by and write something.

Chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment