Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Photoshooting Session

The photo shooting session was actually planned to be on last Sunday, but unfortunately the photographer was too busy and we had to cancel it and postponed it to Wednesday, on the 15th. Thanks to my friend Aaron Gan a.k.a Mysterious Photographer. Haha~
Here some of the photo taken:



















People, comment on those photos, the photographer says he needed comments to improve his skills again. And another thing, he also terdelete some of the photo taken earlier on, but what to do, bo pian, the photo he gave me not bad also la. Hehe~

2 comments:

  1. uiseh...u 2 look good eh..
    Vin, need to wear smart smart during photo session oh..
    LOL~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look good already so don't need any smart smart attire. Haha. Kidding la, actually don't know what to wear, so my friend simply recommend me to wear this kind of attire la, casual one. Hehe

    ReplyDelete