Thursday, July 30, 2009

Free Friday

Yeap, It's Friday and NO CLASS today! Sad enough, only for this very first week. However, still need to study at home. There's two subject that bring lotsa headache for me, need to figure it out within this few days before the next lecture.

Going to be kinda bored this few days cause Amelie isn't around, she went back to Labuan for her sister birthday. Missing her so badly =(, feels unusual for not having her around.

Yesterday, went to Curtin Basketball court for basketball. I guess it's like one year I never step there. Sadly, fell down two times but still can play as usual la. Few people I met before saw me there, their first expression:
i. Wah, Kelvin is here oh.
ii. Kelvin, how come you are here?
iii. Kelvin, what wind blow you here?
And I reply: You see above the sky, there's four digit number and you go and buy la, cause I suddenly come.

After that, went back home and my friend fetch me up for dinner in town. Was like so tired and leg pain cause long time did not exercise already. And today, going fishing again. Hope gonna get some fish la. Haha~

Nothing much to write, damn bored at home! Will post whatever again when I've some idea.

Another thing, now I just realized how come some of my socks disappear suddenly in Miri, sometimes only disappear one side, one side still with me when after I wash. Today, I lost another pair of socks which I just bought and wore only few times disappear again. Last night I washed my cloth after basketball and I remembered very well where I hang it, morning I see, already disappear, someone stole it. Ch*Bai, like that also wanna steal, no money buy meh. I think 2 or 3 pairs of socks already hilang, the person pandai, those buruk old old socks don't wanna take, take those nike new one again lagi tu. Adui, have to buy again. Moga-moga the pencuri leg will buruk la if he wear. Yes, this is a curse, let the person leg patah even better.

Chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment