Sunday, May 17, 2009

3 weeks before FINAL!

SHIT! 20 days to go before final exam and I am not prepared at all. Ok, what I predict for my final:
Electrical System - Sucks (Maybe will fail, but really trying my best to study).
Engineering Math - Should be ok, so far all my math are ok.
Engineering Programming - Pass ok already la, internal high high, exam simply do.

These few days really felt moody, feel damn F*cking stress, few more assignment to be submitted again, 2 more Laboratory Session not conducted yet. One more thing, a report about 'Hovercraft', what the f*ck do you want me to write? I really have no idea and I'm just going to finish it up and just pass up.

It has been a long time since I said this word: 'Good oh now if we still in KL, no need so stress". C'mon Kelvin, life goes on and need to look forward!! Day before yesterday one of my close friend who was in West Malaysia studying told me that he wanted to move to Curtin, yeah, not too bad at least I'll have a close friend that maybe gonna stay with me!

There are few things I need to do when I'm back to Labuan, visit my friend in Baker, go fishing, I really need to relax my mind! Convince my Dad to allow me to go Australia next year, cause she's probably going there, so I don't wanna be alone here, gonna miss her so badly if she's so far away from me, that's something I'm stressing about too!

I really need a break, how I wish to be at the beach watching sunset again.

The last time went to Beach with her.(24th Aug, 2008)

*P/s- Arsenal need to work harder and smarter, last night ManU won the league title again!


No comments:

Post a Comment