Friday, May 22, 2009

FRIDAY!

A tiring Friday again, I know since the first blog, I kept complaining, and yeah, I hate the way I am now, I hate sitting for exams, rushing for assignment and so on. I don't have my own time! Today went for presentation and I was like pretty bad today, did not present that well as before, I have no idea why! And noon went for a laboratory session, there are 2 laboratory was conducted, 1 is quite long and 1 is short. I was like 'too much mouth' just now:
Since my group consist of 3 person, so I though 1 of us do the shorter lab report and another 2 person work together on the longer lab report, so.......
Me: Hey, I think one of us do the shorter lab report lah!
GroupMate1: Ok la, then u do the one ok?
Me: Anything lah.
Suddenly the lab instructor said: "Good Luck in doing this Lab, cause there's no senior Lab report for you all to copy."
So after that I was like Sh!T. Now need to struggle a bit to complete it, need to read more stuff regarding the '3-phase inductor motor' thingy!

Okay, after the lab i went back home immediately, then had my dinner in town. The usual place 'Jing Wood', had chicken maryland just now and bought few cakes before went back home! Some random photo taken today:




Gtg to bed now! Very sleepy! Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment