Saturday, May 30, 2009

Boring-Lah!

Okay, the second post for today. Pretty boring and there's no mood to study today, have no idea why. Er... let's see what's the thing I need to do during the semester break and right after the final exam:
1st- Packing up and move some of my stuff to the new house
2nd- Go fishing in Labuan
3rd- Prepare dinner at least once, has been quite a time since the last time I cooked
4th- Meet up my friend

I think those are the main thing I need to do when I'm done with my final exam.

My Sis called me yesterday asking when am I going to Perth and she told me that she planned to rent a whole house, where me, Amelie and my Sis gonna stay together, not a bad idea huh! But I need to work while studying over there to lessen the burden of my parents. Another thing, she said she wanna get a car. Cause the car over there is pretty cheap so I think that should be okay, hopefully things gonna work out.

Just now was like studying a bit and suddenly my Sis find me through MSN and gave me a link, I'll gonna share it over here and I finds it very interesting and amazing, Have a look:

Ethan Bortnick: will be on Oprah
(Click on the Link)
Enjoy it~

Till here. Chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment