Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lucky or UnLucky?

Allright, things went on as usual except waking up late cause it's a saturday. So went back my house to had my breakfast, made some sandwich. After that, went back to Amelie's house as usual routine to study. Suddenly my housemate called me saying that someone try to break-in our house, I was like Sh*t! Then I rush back home, the back grill was totally damage and kitchen door as well. The thief uses only spoon to open my back door man! Ok, after that, I called the house owner and he asked me to report to the police. So I did as what he said, I waited for the police for hours and hours. When he came just simply took some picture and asked question about the incident. He was like quite friendly, chat with us for quiet sometime man. Here's the photo of my grilled after I try to temperory fixed it:


I should be:
Lucky: Cause nobody was hurt and nothing was stolen? or
Unlucky: Cause there's so many house, and my house was the target?

Really stress for my final exam! Ok, gtg now. Chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment