Saturday, May 9, 2009

*First and Foremost

First of all, obviously this is my first blog and so welcome everyone. Let me introduce to u guys about myself, let the photo do the talking.















I'll still talk a bit about myself and why I end up here today.
Firstly, I have phobia to height (I won't scream out load when sitting the roller coaster, instead I'm praying hard that the roller coaster will stop as soon as possible), I hate messy and dirty environment (Yes, I love nature and I'm not a gay or ladyman). I love beaches a lot, recently obsess to sunglasses and fishing, and I love wearing short pants too. Haha!
What should I be doing now is study and because of boredom, that is why I created this blog after months of wanting to create one. I have no idea what to write Lah! Ok la, gtg now, will come back again when I feel like blogging. Chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment