Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Sunday.

Hi! Not sure what to write today cause it's an ordinary Sunday. As usual, woke up at 6.45a.m to attend mass, must go today cause miss the mass last week. After that, went breakfast, buy some fruits and veg for dinner. When I reached home, actually planned to study, got study a bit la, then suddenly see the weather outside raining, macam syok tidur, so go and sleep la and end up study a bit sahaja! Haha. Woke up around 2 p.m, but alarm was set 1.45p.m. After wake up, continue study la. Around 5 went back my house to cook, when reach home, found out that no more drinking water, so Amelie walk back her house to bring a bottle of water for both of us. After dinner, called my mum to wish her Happy Mother's Day, I heard a song today which makes me miss my home so much and my mum, which is 'Mama' by Il Divo. I don't know how to upload, but u guys can open the link and hear.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd_J8Se
My Mama with Grace sis:




This month ne
ed to save some money cause wanna get a new shades, which 1 look nicer? Tag Heuer 27*-6006 or Oakley Radar? (Leave comment on it)
















The current sunglasses I'm using:

Oakley Monster Dog



Btw, last night finally solved a 3 x 3 rubix's cube which I just bought two days ago. Haha.


All right, need to study now =(....
Bye!

1 comment: