Friday, May 29, 2009

Study Week!

Hey, it's already the study week of the semester, basically study week is a week where there's no class or lecture or whatever happening in the campus, just to allow students to study by themselves to be prepared for the final exam. Okay, let's see how am I going to go through my study week, since my final exam is:
08/06/09 (Monday) Electrical System 9.00-11.00
12/06/09 (Friday) Engineering Mathematics 3.30-5.30
15/06/09 (Monday) Engineering Programming 8.30-10.30.

So today which is Saturday and tomorrow gonna focus only on programming then from Monday till 1st day of exam gonna work out on my poor-electrical system. After the 1st exam, gotta study Math till Friday, I'd enjoy math man! Then the next coming weekend gonna read and try to understand the programming.

What happen this few days since my last post is like a roller coaster, ups and downs. Okay, from the bad news, I got 10/20 for my electrical system mid-term, I worry I might fail this unit. Another bad news, I need to find a person to replace my room next year. To good news, I'm moving to Perth next year, with Her and I'm moving to her house, staying together next semester! Hehe~

Allright, I'm pretty hungry now. Gtg for breakfast! Hah! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment