Friday, June 26, 2009

For The One and Only Person

"I Love You"

I appreciate every moment of us,

Thought, Love is what we share,

A special kind of friendship that I can’t effort to lose it,

I pray that this relation will never end every night,

You are the only one's that can give me that kind of feeling that I’m searching for.

When I met you, I found the happiness,

I end my searching of happiness,

I've let you handle my happiness till the end of my life,

We've gone through all kinds of situation,

Sad and happy,

We laugh together,

We cried together,

But even we’ve gone through those sad moment together, our relation won’t died,

Those are memories; there are still lots of thing to be done by us in future.

Nothing can stop us from being together,

Nothing can make us apart,

Until we met the end of our life.

Your smile makes up my day,

Your voice brighten my day,

Your kiss make me addicted to it, you are so sweet,

Your hug makes me feel so warm and secure, that make me no more worries.

You are the most beautiful,

You too are the cutest and sexiest.

You understand who I am from the beginning, only you are able to stop my tears when I’m dropping tears.

I love you, because of who you are,

You are the one who can make me trust in faith and forever

You never judge who I am, you understood my sorrow,

Then you told me that I needn’t to be that way,

And you gave me a hope for a better tomorrow,

You were always there for me whenever I needed,

I knew I could count on you.

You helped me learn to love myself; you made life seem so good.

You said I can do anything I put in my mind to and I knew I could.

We are separated by many miles.

Truly, the only thing that keeps me going is my treasured memory of your smile.

You are so extra-special to me and so this to you I must tell,

You are my only one, My Guardian Angel.

Let’s us hold on to it and each other. We’ll go through everything together no matter how hard is it.

We cannot let this chance of pure bliss fly away for there will never be another.

I love you forever……


June 26th 09'

Missing you so badly

No comments:

Post a Comment