Saturday, August 1, 2009

She's Back

Amelie's back, flight from Labuan 12pm and I gotta fetch her from the airport. Today, not a usual Sunday, cause I did not attend church because I'm lazy, God, forgive me. Woke up at around 10am in the morning, brush my teeth, make a cup of coffee and now I'm here writing this.

Yesterday, I then realized again that one of my basketball shorts is being stolen again. SHIT! And later after fetching Amelie, we'll head to town to have our meal and probably I'm going to get a new shorts. Miri aren't a safe place to stay especially Senadin la, thanks God I'm not here anymore next semester. I had a body ache since last night after playing basketball, can I did suicide pump for I think 60 times? Man, my body can't take it la, even wearing a cloth is a problem too. Haha...

I've got a new mission to accomplish man, I really really need to lose some weight, I'm putting on weight so much. I've figure out what should I do:
1. Go for basketball (sports) whenever there's no evening class and plan my sports time.
2. No breakfast, only a cup of tea or coffee or milo.
3. Only lunch, for a person portion, no extra rice o what.
4. No tea-break, probably a cup of tea only can be consider.
5. Dinner, eat more veg than meat. Minimize portion.
6. No more supper!
7. No junk food.

Erm, let's see how long can I stand being in this kind of situation. I hope that I can go through this till I achieve my goal.

Okay, here's some photo taken during my Labuan to Miri trip which I refuse to upload during the previous post, now I've plenty of time. Haha


Amelie with the rhino.


Me resting, was a hot and sunny day.


Amelie resting too.


Tigger?


Amelie with the Monkeys.


Kelvin with the monkeys.


Monkey

Most of the photos, I think all of the photo I posted are taken in the Lok Kawi Wildlife Zoo. And not much animals there. Okay, gtg now.

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment