Monday, August 10, 2009

A Special Day for Me!

Today 11th of August, 2009 is exactly 4.5 years me and Amelie being together, hopefully gonna celebrate the 45th or even 90th years or 100th anniversary being together. It's our 4 and the half years anniversary Darling! Love u always!






It's Tuesday today, and yesterday was a very lazy Monday. The haze in Miri is getting worst each day, wondering what the government are doing. They do nothing, while the citizens are complaining, and also those people who start the fire up, how stupid are they. One word to describe them, UNCIVILIZED. Yes, uncivilized cause they aren't educated? Don't they know how bad the situation are and how poisonous the haze are for human to breath in? Hope somebody will do something soon to solve this serious matters.

Yesterday, woke up early morning to send Amelie to campus, and study a bit in campus while waiting for her until 11am. After she finish class, we went for lunch with her friends. Lunch at Golden Pavilion if not mistaken, not bad. Then after lunch, went back home, had a very very short nap like less than 30 minutes? Haha. And my class starts at 2pm, went to campus after that. Actually my class ends at 4.30pm, and unfortunately, the whole area including the campus no electric all of the sudden, so all the student went back.

Sunday, as usual, went for mass. Then after mass, me and Amelie went to a Miri Taiwan restaurant. Had beef mee, something like soto, most of the Mirian don't know what is soto. I don't know why, but back in Labuan or Sabah, most of the people know what is that. The beef mee was like kinda nice, was satisfy with it. And after breakfast, I bought my new kicks:



It cost me RM 399 and bought a pair of jordan's socks, cost me another RM 23 bucks. Haha. The pair of shoes that I wanted to get which I posted in my previous post which is the Kobe Zoom IV, don't have size. How unlucky. But this one not bad la, Nike Hyperdunk, made for Kobe during his Olympic tournament. More photos on the shoes, I'm just too boring. Haha. Here you are:














And lastly:

Kobe's on my shoes. Oops, I bought his shoes. Haha


Okay, got to start studying now, next week gotta sit for a test. Pray for me.

Again, Happy 4.5 years anniversary darling. Hehe

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment