Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Week 2 of the semester

Yea, just enter the second week of the semester, second year first semester. Pretty busy with classes, tutorials and no Lab yet. Still have some clashes in my timetable. Trying to arrange it ASAP.

There are some bad news over here since semester starts in Miri. Firstly and sadly, 2 test will be due during the forth week which is only 2 more weeks to go and I'm still blank. Secondly, the haze in Miri is getting worst each day and there's no rain. Even like 500 meters away, you hardly see anything, real bad haze. Another thing, Miri reported the first case of H1N1 death, need to be very becareful, not going out if unnecessary.

Has been like very very sleepy these few days, I have no idea why. I can sleep the whole day, taking 3 nap in a day. Man, I need to be more alert and energetic to study! Nothing much happen these few days, after class then I'll sleep.

Okay, yesterday, I was like kinda bored and I look up into my files over in Laptop, I realized that I've got those photo when I was in Mount Kinabalu few years back, I look like a kid, that time I think I'm still quite skinny, around 60 to 70 kgs? Same tall. Haha. Now I wish I could be like before too. On diet plan is still on, trying hard to eat less.

Here's the photo:


By the way, one of my long cousin wrote about me in his blog, can have a look. Haha. And one day I'll write about him in my blog too. http://789051noraa.blogspot.com/ (Episode 42).

Nothing much to write, that's all for this post. Got to figure out those question about Mechanical Design!

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment