Sunday, August 16, 2009

Random Sunday

Another week has passed. And here comes the last day of the week. SIGH. Time really flies. So as usual, attended the Sunday mass which ended super early today which is good for my body, cause I always get hungry before the mass ends, but this time NO. Haha!

Head to Ming's Cafe, Amelie says she wanna try out the breakfast over there since the first time I brought her there for dinner with my Dad which is only few days ago. Alvin was with us in the morning. I had Mee Mamak, Amelie had Laksa and Alvin had I think Murtabak Mutton, and I ordered again Roti Tissue. Frankly speaking, the mee mamak not that nice, but the Roti Tissue was ok.

After breakfast, actually plan to have a hair cut first at Small Mike there, but the saloon was closed so we head to Boulevard Supermarket to get some groceries. Chicken stock and 3 potatoes, that's what I bought, Alvin laugh at me. Saying: "Hey Kelvin, I never see people buy 3 potatoes only one ler." Haha. I always buy stuff bit by bit. Buy the portion for only one meal.

After getting those groceries, I went to the saloon to have a hair cut. Okay, now I look like a good boy with short hair. It's better than my hair before I cut, now it's much more comfortable. Amelie's laughing at me all the time, saying I'm like a good boy which I AM. I ain't posting up my new hair cut photo here. Haha!

Had my dinner at home today, I cooked just now. Chicken Kicap with potato, Onion Omelet and fried a veg, I don't know what veg is that. Now I know the reason why am I so NOT SKINNY, cause I can cook nice food. Haha. Oh ya, I almost went to Switzerland to be a chef few years ago before I join Curtin to pursue my Mechanical Degree Course. Here's photo of the food:


The main dish, Chicken Kicap


Onion Omelet


The veg


The Happy Meal with the Love One

As you can see, the rice portion, Amelie always force me to eat more, and always divide the rice this way, how can I get skinny this way? She say eat less and exercise more, but still serving me this amount of rice. Haha. I guess I gotta start cooking more food and post it on my blog, promoting my food yea? Agree? Will post it every time I cook.

Okay, 2 more days to go and I'll sit for one of my test, not so nervous yet, and I not really that confident yet too. Gotta start studying only that subject by tonight.

Allright, I guess I gotta stop here. Leave some comment k?

Bye~

2 comments:

  1. macam boleh makan oh...
    go Switzerland become chef?
    in English place..u call ur menu..
    Chicken Masak KiCAP?????
    astaga..Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kicap in english call what first? Takan soy sauce chicken? Doesn't sound good, chicken masak kicap seems better. Haha
    Wanna try ka? I cook for you next time, and teach you. I think that's something u need to learn to attract girls Ron! Haha

    ReplyDelete