Monday, August 31, 2009

Free Week is Over

The free week once again is over, it passes so fast without realizing it, I need to attend classes again tomorrow. Let's see what I've done during the free week:
1. Study and do revision for all the subject
2. Went exercise only once
3. Spend time with my sister (Had great time with her), eventhough we quarrel few times and I make her cry few times
4. Make my own McFlurry
5. Metting up my friends
6. Helped Mum few times

I think basically that's what I've done during the free week.

And also, I manage to dig up some old time photo of me and one of my friend (can consider as cousin too), Aaron Shak. His blog link can be found in my blog too.

Here's the photo:


Aaron Shak, if you're reading this, don't screw me up for posting up our photos. Haha

Man, the age of the photo is like 10 years old? Time really flies. The photo was taken in Mount Kinabalu, Sabah if I'm not mistaken.

Let me talk about this guy, (now my turn)

He's a crazy guy, we hang out a lot when we were young, I'll usually spend my weekend in his house when I was still young. He's also play basketball, he's a bit better than me in certain skill, but but not all. But I'm sure I'm better than him in soccer! He admit that. Haha

And I think he's a good guy, many girls attracted to him? Maybe. How about guy attracted to him? Haven't heard about that yet. Haha

He always ask advice from me regarding wooing girl, and I just tell him what I think. I'm not sure if he manage to achieve his target, if he have not, means my advice are useless. Currently he's still single I guess, anyone interested kindly drop me a message to get his contact.

He's now in Australia doing his honour and going to graduate soon. So I wish him luck and all the best!

Although now we seldom hang out and talk that much as before, but I guess he's still the same old one. He's one of the person who will always hear me bull-shitting and we always make fun of each other. I miss those old days and now I miss you la Ron. Haha

Ok la, I've no idea what to say about him anymore.

Tomorrow, 9 am class, Thermodynamic tutorial, I'm really lazy!

That's all for this post!

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment