Thursday, August 20, 2009

Free Week

"Hey free week, I'm here!"
Yes, it's free week, going back to Labuan tomorrow afternoon. So far there's no planning, only study and exercise. I sat for my Mechanical Design test on Tuesday, and after that, I'm already in holiday mood, did not touch the book most of the time. Wasted most of my time. And this time, need to revise those chapters since the semester begins.




Mom and Dad won't be around this time when I'm back, such a sad thing. Mom went to KK for the church trip and Dad went off-shore, will be back in a week time. But nevermind, Grace will be around all the time, she's on her holiday too. She called me just now, request for a pack of Famous Amos. I asked her, what you plan to do with me when I'm back to Labuan.
She said, "We fight and quarrel la."
We used to quarrel all the time when we met up, but somehow when we are apart, she'll call me and ask how am I doing, telling me she miss me a lot! We have a good relation. She said she love going around with me the most cause I'll get her whatever she want, where else Mom, Dad and Sharon won't do so. Haha!
I can't imgine next time when I'm in Aus, she called me all the way just to say she miss me. I think I'll drop tears. She just got her new handphone few days ago, now trying to show off to me, ask me to help her to load some songs in her handphone.
Okay, now I miss her.


Siapa lagi belanja her eat ice-cream in VedaBlu?




Me carrying her, she said she's tired of those stairs!

Last night, went to dinner, Amelie's friend, Shereen Birthday, she treated us a wonderful dinner at 'Yi Ha Hai', if not mistaken. Thanks for the dinner again. I ate until one of my crab flew away. Haha. Anyway, Happy Birthday Shereen!



I've no idea what to do now, damn boring. I'm just to lazy to touch my books! There's an early 8am class tomorrow morning, Mechanical Design Tutorial, shit! I slept just now from around 6pm until 7.30pm, and I'm very awake again.

Allright, off to pack now!

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment