Friday, August 14, 2009

Daddy's Son


That's my Dad, I used to call my dad 'Pa'. The reason that I'm who I am right now is cause of my dad, he's the greatest man of all time to me. My Dad currently is working under shell and he always fly from here to there, Dad was in Miri from the 11th of August until the 14th which is today. Manage to met my Dad almost every night for dinner except the first night cause the flight was like kinda late and Dad says the next day then we'll met.

As usual, when Dad's here, he'll bring me and Amelie (or Sharon if she's around) for dinner, going to restaurant which I hardly can afford when I'm alone here. Haha. Dad used to joked that he become our Santa Clause if he comes here.

The night when I fetch my Dad from Lutong Shell after his course, we went back to my Dad's hotel room, which is in Mega Hotel. Before going back to the hotel, went to a street to have some drink and rojak. My Dad's say that he wanted to go to the gym, then me and Amelie wait for my Dad in the room, manage to watch some movies, but I don't know the title. That night, we went to Ming's Cafe, a local open air restaurant that serve Philipino food, was like a bit crowded there, lotsa MatSalleh. The main dish was the Philipino Fried Pork Leg and the rest I can't remember. After dinner, we walk to the nearest mall, the Imperial Mall, to get some groceries for my house here. We went back home after that.

At the old man street


The second night, we went to Boulevard restaurant, again, had steam pork leg, not bad. Another dish which I missed a lot was the curry prawn, back to my hometown, there's a shop selling this curry prawn, which I really loves to eat. Finally when my Dad's here, he brought me to the restaurant and I ordered it myself. Haha

And today, actually my Dad's flight is at 9.10pm, to KK, but since my Dad's course ends early, so he change the flight to the evening one, which is 4.30pm. We had lunch together, in Golden Pavilion, had Cod Fish today, it has been a long time since I ate that. Then after lunch, sent Amelie to her friend house, she's got meeting. Me and Dad head to town to check out the hotel room, send my Dad to airport after that. Now I missed him.

Nevermind, I'm going back next Friday. Yea!

P/s: Uploading those picture are just soooooo slow, I decided not to upload it. Will upload when I've got time. I've got test this coming Tuesday!

I'll upload these picture, the cake I bought during our Anniversary, and some picture we took ourself. Hah!





Amelie bought a watch for herself few days ago:


Gtg now.
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment