Friday, June 12, 2009

13-June 09

Today is Saturday, woke up at 9.15 am, actually set alarm at 8.30 am but the phone didn't rang, cause I think midnight no battery so it sendiri switch off. Luckily my 6th sense tell me that something wrong, and I check the phone, alamak, 9.15 am sudah. I had my shower and breakfast after that. Come back, actually wanna study for my Engineering Programming but I soooooooo Lazy and end up read a bit only la.

Oh ya, yesterday bought something for my future if I can't manage to graduate as an engineer. Wanna know what? Have a look!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




My new fishing telerod. Haha! Hope I don't need this for my career next time but only as a hobby.

Manage to watch 1 1/2 episode of Prison Break today! Yeah, the last few episodes are still downloading, hopefully gonna done by this few days when my exams ended.

Mooooooonday- Engineeeeeering Proooooograming..........

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment