Wednesday, June 10, 2009

7-Sip

Today I've already had my 3rd hick-up and that's very annoying cause I can't breath and talk as usual. Haha! I keep complaining to Amelie about the hick-up which is bothering me so much, she taught me something which I never learned before in my life: 7-Sip -> Sip the water from a bottle 7 times and the hick-up will stop. That was amazing and the hick-up really got kick-up by the water from the bottle.

And today was a boring day again, I keep singing in the morning till noon, in front of the laptop and notes. Actually not singing, shouting like there's nobody business. Amelie still can stand, did not ask me to stop. Haha! Then noon got study a bit la, I studied:
i. Euler's Method
ii. Improved Euler's Method
iii. Runge-Kunta Method

Okay, if you don't know what the hell is that, Google it. It's some method to solve Mathematics. I've no idea why it sounds so weird and make no sense with the name and don't ask me why.

I know now I writing nonsense in this post, I still wanna thanks for reading this boring post and it's really boring. I don't know night what to study, maybe pass year? See how la. It does not make sense if I read the engineering math book? Reading the numbers out? Haha! I won't do that. I've completed 7 out of 8 engineering mathematics pass year given already. And the last one tomorrow then do.

Wish now can watch ASTRO la, a technology that makes life's richer. Haha. Cause it has been a long time since I watch NBA finals. I think the last time I watch was 2004? Detriot won. As I can recall, me and my bunch of friend skip classes went to Labuan Coffee Bean (Don't Laugh) and watch.
*Labuan Coffee Bean not franchise one.

Who you think will be the champion of NBA Final 2009? Orlando Magic or L.A Lakers?
Lakers seems stronger and more experience but orlando have good players la. I hope Orlando Magic can win la, Hedo is good! The beast Howard can help the Magic to lift the throphy after I think 15 years for not being the champion again? Where will amazing happen this year? I don't know.

Actually I also don't know what to write, hentam saja cause really really really betul betul betul banar boring eh. Tak tau nak buat apa. I'm hungry now!

Thanks for reading this stupid post!

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment