Sunday, June 21, 2009

Miri - KK - Labuan 09' Trip

Finally got those photo taken during the journey from Miri to Labuan from Amelie's laptop. Not much photo was taken, only around 80+ photos, but wont upload all la. Hehe...

16th of June, the night before we take off from Miri, we went to Miri shopping mall to get some stuff to bring back to Labuan. Amelie bought 4kg's of Bario rice to bring back to Labuan and I come back empty handed. After that, went to Fun Fair, the fun fair was like pretty old and look unsafe, we didn't go for the roller-coaster cause the support beam is so slim and I worry it might break, so did not go for it. I played only a big bowl that will shake and shake and turn and turn. Fell dizzy after that, and I paid RM6 bucks for that. Amelie go for that and another don't know call what, also fly and fly and turn and turn. I think if I join her, I'll vomit. Haha...

Okay, on the 17th of June, the weather was fine early in the morning, then before we took off, we went for breakfast. Suddenly, the strong wind start and heavy rain start to fall. I even got wet just entering the car. Actually we planned to straight away go to the Brunei border, but the mirror is very blur due to the rain, so we went back and I apply some wax liquid on the mirror, which will makes a better vision when I drive.I drove only at 60 km / hour for I think about an hour. Too slow. Then we drove as usual till we reach the last border, we took the photo of the last border. It was Sindumin-Merapok border if I'm not mistaken. This journey takes me around 6 hours and I'm expecting around 7 -8 hours, so I think I drove pretty fast.




My car was so full like this, the photo below is the passenger seat behind:




Reach 1borneo hotel around 4 pm, was a bit tired then we took a short nap, but can't sleep cause there are some noise, se we just lie down and wait till around 6, we went down to had our dinner. Went to Old Town Coffee to have our dinner, I had Nasi Lemak, not bad, quite nice and reasonable, and had thier famous white coffee. Took some photo as well.






After dinner, we went to look-see look-see, but again when went into Quiksilver shop, saw a shorts, bought it at the price of RM120, I'm broke that time, still insist I needed that shorts. Went to most of the shops in 1borneo, before going back into the room, again we took some photo, this photo was taken in a rainforest exibition don't know what, what I know is that there are lotsa reptiles inside and I saw a phyton, I don't wanna go in, I'm afraid of it. Haha... Can't snap a photo of both of us together cause there are no camera man except both of us.



When we finish walking around the whole mall, we are tired and bored. So decided to get back to the room to rest, watch movie inside the room, then fell asleep after that. In the hotel toilet, ignore my boxer ok? Haha... I know it look very funny and old.




The next morning, which is 18th of June, woke up around 7.45am, do a quick last minutes packing and we check out hotel after that, the hotel room was like quite far from the lift, so we need to carry everything in one trip. Besides that, there's a receptionist in every floor, and a huge mirror at the open area, and again, snap a photo before we leave (Not so clear).




We head to the KK central town to had our breakfast, a long waited fish meat mee, basically they use the meat of the fish and roll it so that it looks like mee, a bit costly but still worth it cause it was nice, Amelie had the fish meat mee and I ate fish meat kolo mee, I've been starving for Sabah style kolo mee, I don't really enjoy the Sarawak style. I think the shop that sell this food is recommended by 'The Star' something something got to do with tourist and food. Here's the photo of the fish meat mee, and the photo of Amelie enjoying her meal.




After our breakfast, we went to Warisan Square to look-see look-see again, then again another Quiksilver Tee caught my eye, I bought again. Don't know why I'm willing to spend so much on these branded stuff, need to change this before I got really broke. Went to lotsa shop and we spend most of our time in Times Bookstore, read some book, one book I read was about boy and girl puberty stage, it was like kinda interesting cause there are lotsa photo (not real photo, animated one), and the english used is easy to understand. I bought the book of "My Story: Lim Goh Tong", the next one I wanna buy is about Barack Obama life. After get bored hanging out in Warisan, we brove back to Papar, we need to go through Papar before reaching Menumbuk Ferry Terminal, to get back to Labuan. Papar is my hometown. We had our lunch in a open market stall, a famous 'Ah Kong' stall. I guess if you are used to Papar, you'll know who's Ah Kong. The food is extremely cheap.



Guess how much? RM 16 only, cheap cheap cheap..........After that, we went to Papar market to buy some famous 'Kuih Cincin' to bring back to Labuan. Here's the photo of the market, and a hometown boy was spotted in the market, it's me. Haha~




After got those stuff, we head to Menumbuk, it's a 2 hours journey, Amelie slept in the car most of the time. The photo taken in the Ferry:




I was so happy until I saw this:


It's Labuan.

I think that's my journey all the way back to Labuan and that's all for this post. I'm enjoying here in Labuan, feel so warm. Another thing, Happy Father's Day to my Special Dad.

Gtg now, leave some comment on my blog, so that I can improve it. Hehe...

Chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment