Monday, June 15, 2009

OVER

Finals are over, 1st year degree is over! Moving forward...

Today kinda tired, right after my Programming exam, I start to move my stuff from my house. Wow, soooooooo damn lotsa stuff man. The passenger seat behind my car is full now and I'm driving back all the way to Labuan, gonna stay 1 night in KK first. Tomorrow gonna go to town to have a hair cut and buy some present for my younger sis, her birthday soon.

The exam today kinda sucks, I think I gonna fail in my final exam but overall will pass cause my internal is like not bad. Out of 10 question, I think only 3 question I can score full mark. Haha!

I don't know what to write for this post. Amelie's studying now for her final exam tommorow, I think Management. Wish her luck and all the best for her exam tomorrow.
Chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment