Sunday, June 14, 2009

Last Sunday in Miri

First year second semester is going to end. Yahoo! It going to end with an engineering programming final exam which will be tomorrow and I'll be a bit busy moving my stuff to my new room and moving some of those junk stuff back to Labuan. So basically my 1st year degree will officially end tomorrow. Feel damn happy for completing my 1st year degree and hopefully all my results will still remain good or even getting better than the previous semester. HOWEVER, I'm not so ready for my exam tomorrow cause I don't know how to study and I'm already in a holiday mood. Haha! I still afford to watch Prison Break. Had those feeling 'just pass can already-lah', that's why I'm lazy to study already.

Okay, morning woke up at 7.15 am cause went for mass and again as usual every sunday morning after mass, head to 925 restaurant to had our breakfast. Had Nasi Lemak today, long time didn't eat already. Noon came back, watch Prison Break and had a short nap. Continue with study after that,
BUT I still didn't manage to absorb any new knowledge. Haha! Then continue my 'pretend' study and on the other hand, surfing the net. I pretend studying so that I won't feel guilty for not studying at all for my exam tomorrow. While surfing the net, search and look for some winter cloth cause going to Australia next year, Amelie is getting excited about that. Saw Armani Exchange winter cloth, and I think I should get one before going to Australia. Expensive-lah I think!

My dad called me yesterday, asking me what's my planning during the semester break, ask me whether wanna go back to Baker Atlas to work. I've thought about it before, but I'm lazy going back cause I've got my own plan: To Lose Weight and Get Abs!. It's okay to postponed that one first, I'm going to work this semester break to earn some money in order to get a car later in Australia. Baker is paying not a small amount of money. After that, I called the BA Manager to ask whether can I go back this semester break, he responded positively and ask me to call him back on Monday. Here's the only picture I took during the last holiday when I was in Baker:

* Sorry. Can't synchronize my phone with the laptop at the moment, so I'll update it during the next blog. The images below is not me, it's the logo of the Company I'm working for and the man standing there I don't know who is that, but the Orange Colour coverall I used to wear is exactly the same. Haha!



P/s: Baker, don't sue me for copyright your image. Hehe.....

Till the next post, gonna start to pretend to study again. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment