Friday, June 5, 2009

2 Days Before Exam

I should be studying right now. But, it's just too boring looking at those Circuit Diagram. Basically I've complete all my tutorials and according to my plan, I just need to revise back what I've study for the past week. I'm alone at her house now, she went to her friend's house to do some revision. I miss her even tough it's just few hours not seeing each other.

I'm really looking forward towards the semester break, wanna go back home to see my family. I miss them a lot, I miss those 'Laziness' at home cause I've a Kakak at home. How can I describe my Laziness is
"Kak, tolong masak maggi, campur telur, telur tu kasi pukul ah. Tak sedap saya tak mau makan",
"Kak, mana baju saya kemarin cuci punya? Tolong ambil",
While watching TV, "Kak, haus o, tolong bikin oren simpan ais." Haha...
I'm not a grow-up child when I'm at home. Since I came to Miri and continue my studies, I have to do everything myself like cooking, fill my own bottle water, wash those dish, and wash cloth.

Another thing I'm looking forward is to met my close friend, luckily he's having his break till late August, so I might have time go hang out with him. Since I'm going to Australia next year, worry might not see him that often like at least twice a year. Had planned a fishing trip with few friends as well.

Okay, let's talk about 'me-her road'. Today seems lonely to me, she's not beside me now and no one is talking to me, kacau-ing me and do nonsense and stupid face to me. We've been together for 4 years, 3 months and 26 days. I treasure every moment with her and appreciate everything from her. I had a dream, which is to travel the world with her? Impossible is nothing!!! The only thing to make this dream come true is by studying hard right now, get a job and make use of it. We gone through lotsa path, hard and easy, happy and sad, fun and torturing. And I'm pleased that we have gone through and she's still beside me. I'm commit towards this relation and promise a better future, being a better boy-friend everyday.
I love you so much till the bottom of my heart.


Gtg to continue my studies. Chow~

No comments:

Post a Comment