Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Missing You

I sat down all by myself in an empty room,

Where there is no one here,

I look at the wall; I saw your photo hanging on the wall,

I then realize that something was missing,

I don’t know what it is,

Then suddenly my heart whisper to me that it was you.

The weather outside was so cold,

I look at the window, it was raining outside,

I wonder how it is like in the place where you are now,

Rainbow was so beautiful after the rain,

But the scenery makes me so sad,

I knew that I miss you so badly,

I can’t feel the warmness and comfort where I get when you were hugging me before,

Suddenly in my memory,

I saw our past where you were hugging me sitting on the beach hearing the wave sound,

Although the weather was cold, I can be sure that your heart was so warm that time,

I really feel envy when I saw other couple now,

I knew that I must be strong and tough,

And everything would be paid off after the patient,

Cause’ I knew that the only person in my heart all this while is you alone,

When I finish this paragraph, I the realize that my eyes are in tears,

And I must appreciate and be grateful cause’ you are strong as well to wait for me,

For the one you love.

Then my heart said the sweetest 3 words, “I Love You”.

And missing you so badly right now.



Really really miss you right now =(

No comments:

Post a Comment